Skip to Navigation
Skip to Page Content
- Qin, Y.-H., Li, Y., Lam, T. and Xing, Y., “Nitrogen-doped carbon-TiO2 composite as support of Pd electrocatalyst for formic acid oxidation”, Journal of Power Sources, 284, 186-193, 2015.
- Li, Y. and Xing, Y., “Nafion Coated Lithium Ion Conducting Ceramic for Aqueous Li-air Batteries”, ECS Transactions, 64, 31-37, 2015.
- Yan, L., Huang, K., Chen, Y. and Xing, Y., “High Content Niobium in Rutile Titania as Catalyst Support to Promote Methanol Electro-oxidation”, ECS Electrochemistry Letters, 3 (5), F27-F29, 2014.
- Huang, K., Li, Y., Yan, L. and Xing, Y., “Nanoscale conductive niobium oxides made through low temperature phase transformation for electrocatalyst support”, RSC Advances, 4, 9701-9708, 2014.
- Gandikota, V. and Xing, Y., “Flame Aerosol Synthesis of Freestanding ZnO Nanorods”, Advances in Nanoparticles, 3, 5-13, 2014.
- Li, Y., Huang, Z-P, Huang, K., Carnahan, D., and Xing, Y., “Hybrid Li-Air Battery Cathode with Sparse Carbon Nanotube Arrays Directly Grown on Carbon Fiber Paper”, Energy & Environmental Science, 6, 3339-3345, 2013.
- Huang, K., Li, Y. and Xing, Y., “Increasing Round Trip Efficiency of Hybrid Li-air Battery with Bifunctional Catalysts”, Electrochimica Acta, 103, 44-49, 2013.
- Huang, K., Li, Y. and Xing, Y., “Carbothermal Synthesis of Titanium Oxy Carbide as Electrocatalyst Support with High Oxygen Evolution Reaction Activity”, Journal of Materials Research, 28, 454-460, 2013.
- Li, Y.., Huang, K. and Xing, Y., “A Hybrid Li-air Battery with Buckypaper Air Cathode and Sulfuric Acid Electrolyte”, Electrochimica Acta, 81, 20–24, 2012.
- Huang, K., Sasaki, K., Adzic R.R., and Xing, Y., “Increasing Pt oxygen reduction reaction activity and durability with a carbon-doped TiO2 nanocoating catalyst support”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 22, 16824-16832, 2012.