Registration is closed for 2013. Please contact Jacob Brown with any questions.
- Sunday, March 10, 2013
- Registration & packet pickup will be open from 6 – 7:45 a.m.
- Gun goes off at 8 a.m.
- Rollins Street in front of the MU Student Center
The race is $15 per person.
Proceeds go to Gateway Area Chapter, National MS Society, which helps people affected by multiple sclerosis through advocacy, education, funding research and supporting people with MS and their families.
Sign up before Feb. 23 and get a free race shirt:
- Don’t forget your crazy outfits and costumes. Best-dressed participants can win prizes.
- There will be an official timing system.
- Stick around after you cross the finish line for post-race nourishment.